The Procedural Compliance & Quality Assurance Specialist (PCQA) reviews Customer Experience Agent interactions with all internal/external customers across a variety of contact channels. This role will review and score these interactions to ensure accurate information is provided professionally, courteously and consistently in a manner that supports our Customer Experience Promise.
- Evaluates Customer Experience Agent performance by rating effectiveness of service representatives via recorded monitoring and case audits, providing quality ratings.
- Verifies contact center results by measuring skills in use of scripts, product knowledge, service ability, greeting, diction, listening, etiquette, objection handling, efficiency, and courteous close of call.
- Participate in monitoring and calibration sessions with team and internal leadership.
- Accurately & effectively identify errors and process issues to determine the appropriate escalation path for improvement in processes and the overall customer experience – with the ability to make recommendations beyond authority.
- Mentors new team members and encourgaes sharing among the PCQA team functions. Supports projects required for servicing customers – quality improvement initiatives and works on a variety of assigned special projects.
- Provides feedback to Manager suggesting methods to increase efficiencies and identify areas of opportunity to develop QA process and improve customer satisfaction.
- Analyzes trend report data from audits.
- Perform necessary research and work cross functionally to identify and suggestion process improvements for problem resolution as observed via audit process.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3+ years of work experience, preferably in a quality assurance, customer service plus analytical reporting environment, or the equivalent in related work experience
- Must be good in English AND one of the following languages - Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, German, Spanish or Portuguese.
- Experience in a Quality Assurance environment in a call center or the service industry
- Ability to communicate both written and orally with understandable instructions, accurately and effectively across different levels & cultural backgrounds
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to use PC and have knowledge of Word, Excel, Internet, Outlook, etc.
- Must be self motivated, detail oriented
- Must work with a high sense of urgency and ability to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Good problem solving & decision making skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time, work under pressure and work with minimal supervision
- Experience in Procedure Development and Process Improvement
- Ability to work independently and as a team and with both internally departments and other departments while adhering to monthly deadlines
- Self-motivated person with “Get it done!” attitude
- Pro-active and innovative approach, capable to think out of the box