ARRIVAL is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be - fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. By creating innovation in vehicle design and manufacturing, Arrival is accelerating autonomous and electric vehicle technology, by fusing AI with new forms of automotive engineering. We are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Our vehicles will be 100% built by robots and are autonomous-ready.
We have trials with the Royal Mail, UPS, DHL and many others. We supply the components to the first fully electric and driverless race-car and racing series, Roborace, and we supply components to Charge Cars and their brand-new electric Mustangs. Plus, we are recognised by LinkedIn as one of their Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest UK companies to work for right now, as well as being the world’s newest Unicorn with a €3 billion valuation.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics and we are seeking a Process Design Engineer for our Integration team at our factory in Banbury.
- Analyse product design for the best assembly creation
- Design and create automated process workflows based on CAD design of the product
- Arrange the appropriate equipment and facilities for the implementation of our manufacturing process this will include ‘end to end’ processes including prototype and tooling design, gaining approval, purchasing, follow up and acceptance
- Build credible effective relationships with suppliers and all stakeholders
- Expertise with new product launches within Body-in White or/and Assembly shop environments
- Working knowledge of PFMEA, DFA
- Proven skills in CAD design software (Siemens NX, CATIA and similar)
- Proven skills with managing tooling manufacturing suppliers
- A creative and innovative approach, always looking for continuous improvements in the process and product
We’d love it if you have:
A hunger to learn.
A huge desire to achieve.
The ability to work in a fast moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company.
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.