In October 2018, HelloFresh Inc. saw something special in Chefs Plate and brought it into the HelloFresh family. Chefs Plate is now part of one of the fastest growing start-ups in Canada, and part of the world’s largest meal kit family as we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
We remain focused on delivering delicious meals, designed for busy people, and continue our mission to create human connections through food.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, data driven Procurement Analyst to join the Chefs Plate Team. If you love working with internal data and analytics to influence key decisions around integrating to new systems, controlling our costs and analyzing our category spend, keep reading!
In this role, you will participate in technical Projects, with a high degree of complexity across multiple teams (both internal and external) and across multiple platforms. We are looking for someone that is excited to be a part of a rapid pace, dynamic environment and is keen to constantly grow, learn and develop.
If you are a "roll-up-your-sleeves" type of person who obsesses over delivering measurable results and thrives in detail, organization and analysis, with the ultimate goal of providing our customers the highest quality product within an optimized economic model then look no further.
- Assist the Director Procurement by providing updated velocity reports on category spend to resolve areas of opportunity to find cost savings through RFP and standardization.
- Act as the Chefs Plate lead on integration efforts related to aligning systems to the global standard of Hello Fresh (PO integration, spend reporting, SKU database, forecasting model)
- Build Ad Hoc analysis for procurement team to support activities including but not limited to: future innovation, production efficiencies, spend etc.
- Integrate data across multiple areas of the business (Culinary, Customer Service, Operations, Receiving) to build thoughtful, analytical models in order to support the goals of the department
- Responsible for reporting on and analysing weekly spend reporting according to Global standards and providing root cause analysis to assess differences from theoretical to actual costs
- Responsible for managing our invoice and credit spend weekly to track our COGS and ensure accuracy in month end reporting
- Note: your work schedule will follow our production cycle, which means you’ll be on deck during the weekends (e.g.Thursday-Monday).
- Post-secondary degree in Business or Engineering from a top-tier university
- Advanced skill set working in Microsoft excel (i.e: V-lookup, index, count, match functions)
- Experience in building and/or working with Macros is an asset
- Basic understanding of Supply Chain and/or distribution systems
- Experience in running detailed spend analytics and managing budgets
- Demonstrated ability to root cause issues, solve problems critically and effectively
- Is adaptable and comfortable with working in a high paced, fast-growing environment and is comfortable with change
- Experience in start-up, distribution or food industry an asset
- A beautiful office in downtown Toronto (Duncan & Richmond), with easy access to transit
- Large opportunity for increased responsibility and growth in the company
- Employee discounts on all Chefs Plate weekly meals
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status