Do you want to be part of a team that engages over 235 million customers across 12 rising markets? Do you want to pioneer new experiences to hundreds of millions of customers in the markets of tomorrow? We are doing things never thought possible.
Enter VEON, a revolutionary personal internet platform that integrates powerful data analytics and artificial intelligence to finally put the user in control. With zero-rating as a fundamental component of the service, VEON allows users to stay connected for free, no matter the status of their data plan — even when they are out of credit. VEON’s fresh take on messaging capabilities enables users and communities to connect by voice, text, picture and video through a stunning designed interface.
Currently we are looking for the high potential and experienced Procurement Expert.
Working conditions & Benefits:
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a new fancy business center;
- Competitive salary & bonus system;
- Medical and Dental insurance - we take care about each employee;
- Joining the global team - work directly with the customer;
- Professional and career growth promotion, which depends on your will;
- Professional development opportunities, which is a part of global company politics and culture.
Role & responsibilities:
- Execute on the assigned categories from Procure to Pay perspective in coordination with Group procurement, Supply Chain Management (SCM) & Quality;
- Responsibility for executing MIS framework and Procurement SCM analytics;
- Implementation of contract prices/ plans, administer various database, ensure goods & services delivery and also Quality & Claims management;
- Negotiation with suppliers to develop claims funnel & realization for assigned categories;
- Ensuring no maverick spend is happening across assigned categories;
- Support in vendor performance feedback;
- Support BUs in procurement activities in line with their budgets and business plans;
- Provide best practices sharing and benchmarking activities for assigned categories;
- Production of regular reports including updates of pricing points analysis;
- Production of regular reports including updates of SCM metrics;
- Production of regular updates of Quality & Claims metrics;
- Benchmark prices and explore synergies and best practice opportunities.
- Knowledge of Georgian language
- 2+ years experience in Procurement and SCM operations;
- 1+ years experience in low level IT systems usage & process improvement;
- Experience in executing procurement activities and negotiations;
- Experience with setting and reviewing prices for various categories and business plans;
- Experience in multinational organizations, preferably center for shared services role;
- Bachelor degree in Engineering and/ or Business Administration;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Russian & Georgi.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Customer service focus, able to build strong relationships across the organization;
- Project and people management skills;
- Coordination skills;
- Project management;
- Leadership at given level;
- Escalation management.
More about us:
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.