Landbay is transforming the digital mortgage lending space with the best minds in Tech and Finance. If you want to find a startup doing things the right way with massive growth and a dynamic environment, please get in touch.
Landbay is going through a very accelerated growth phase as our lending figures increase dramatically. We’re scaling our product team to help deliver an exciting and ambitious roadmap with new products and features for landlords, investors, mortgage brokers and internal stakeholders.
You must bring a can-do attitude, enthusiasm and a genuine desire to disrupt the mortgage industry and the way it does things.
Start date: Immediate
About the role
- Be a pro-active member of the Landbay product team, identifying problems and opportunities to solve or pursue
- Manage stakeholder expectations and multiple objectives competing for resource
- Work with 3rd parties to define, manage and deliver key development requirements
- Build and maintain a backlog of user stories with comprehensive acceptance criteria, detailing the functional requirements needed by the engineering team
- Deliver value to the business and your users frequently and incrementally
- Support the engineering team throughout the delivery process to iron out ambiguity or complexity
- Wireframe features where necessary to convey high level interactions, user journeys and information architecture requirements to designers and engineers
- Create flow diagrams where necessary to get to grips with process issues, bottlenecks and guide other team members in their understanding of the subject matter
- You're a natural project manager - you love meeting goals and getting things across the line!
- You understand the difference between waterfall software development methodology and agile software development methodology
- You want to be the expert in the product you're developing and have influence in the way it evolves
- You have a technical understanding of web application development
- You're a confident self-starter and self-learner, always ready to ask questions and introduce yourself to new people
- You’re naturally entrepreneurial and have a genuine interest in financial services
- You love white-boarding problems and solutions with other people - collaboration is king!
- You have strong convictions but hold them weakly knowing that you can always be proven wrong
- You’re an excellent communicator and listener
- You have an instinct for user experience design and a curious and analytical mind for sniffing out trends, problems and opportunities
- You have at least one year experience in digital project management or business analysis
- You've been involved in User Acceptance Testing
- You have a computer science degree or digital/user experience degree
- Up to £40k (depending on experience)
- Share options
- Generous pension and health insurance part of the package
- Office located right next to Victoria station
- Burgers on Friday
- Regular team events
- Casual dress code