We’re looking for a Product Analyst who loves analytics, discovering patterns in data and is able to tell the story that lies beneath in a simple and concise fashion. You will be a thought partner for the European Real Estate Product team, contributing to product development through your insightful and actionable analysis and recommendations. You will be a champion of data-driven decision making within your unit.
We’re a team of 7,000 ambitious, curious people building marketplace platforms that make it super easy for anyone to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
What you will be doing:
Connecting the dots by synthesizing data from various sources to indicate monetization opportunities
- Analysis of customer behaviour in order to provide insights & recommendations for a further monetization strategy
- Applying experimentation A/B testing, statistical analysis and other analytical techniques to understand what product features our users are willing to pay, use and why
- Set, measure and monitor the meaningful metrics for product features
- Partner with key stakeholders from Product, Tech and Business to support the data-driven decision making.
- Cooperating on a daily basis with Product Managers and Development teams to ensure proper impact measurement of every newly released product feature
- Reduce ambiguity by providing clear insights that support informed decision making in the Product and Tech departments.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a strong statistical background
- Has an experience in monetization or pricing (would be a huge advantage)
- Has a previous experience as a product analyst or in analysing A/B test (would be a huge advantage)
- Has profound knowledge of SQL and likes it (can be PL-SQL, MS-SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL or any other dialect)
- Has hands-on experience working with Python or R
- Is able to define key metrics to optimize
- Is curious and empowered by nature – you don’t need to know it all but are keen to explore and learn
- Is able to turn loads of data and numbers into meaningful and digestible stories, explaining the "why" behind the "what"
- Is familiar with data visualization tools and can turn quantitative insights into a story (previous experience with Tableau appreciated)
- Is able to learn fast, adopting new tools and building new skills when necessary
- Is collaborative, open and has a flexible mindset with critical thinking
- Has a very good English skills (B2/C1 is a must)
- Has an understanding of eCommerce in general or classifieds business, in particular, will be an advantage
- Has an experience with AWS (will be an advantage)
What we’ll give you:
- The ability to have a strong impact on the product itself, which affects tens of millions of customers in European countries
- Tons of interesting data about consumer behaviour that might lay the groundwork for the new upcoming products/trends
- A chance to work with committed, dynamic colleagues in a multinational environment
- Flat hierarchies and a high degree of autonomy as OLX believes in empowering people
- Access to the best trainings on the market
- Benefit package
- Opportunity to work remotely or in the best office in Poznań :)
What you need to know about us:
- OLX is the world’s leading classifieds platform in high-growth markets. It’s available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services.
- Otodom is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +7000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.