At Qualco we make high-performing, scalable, enterprise software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France, Cyprus and Brazil, we serve over 70 clients in more than 11 countries and we keep growing! We are looking for a Product Based Analytics Consultant to join our Intelligent Decisions team in Athens.
The team is responsible for the development of products and services supporting the data analytics workflow on credit and insurance portfolios, with the aim of delivering actionable, automated analytics capabilities integrated with day-to-day operations. Our work is based on D³E, the Data-Driven Decisions Engine – our own end-to-end software solution for credit portfolio analytics.
- Engage with the analytics teams of internal and external clients on a regular basis, to monitor the use of D³E, identify opportunities for further adoption, suggest product-based solutions to day-to-day analytics needs, communicate new features and advise on best product usage practices;
- Engage with the business stakeholders of internal and external clients on a regular basis, to record stated analytics requirements, identify the underlying business need, and suggest D3E-based facilities or services to meet the need;
- Compose detailed specifications for D³E-based descriptive analytics and reporting deliverables, review them with clients and elaborate them to the point of signoff and implementation handover;
- Implement D3E-based analytics deliverables than can be met through the product’s configuration facilities, and advise technical team members on the implementation of specifications whose scope exceeds these facilities;
- Follow established, product-based best practices in all of the above, but also identify gaps in these practices and play a key role in their evolution; and
- Anticipate emerging analytics needs and contribute to the D3E roadmap elaboration process to ensure the product is able to meet them, or route them to other functions within the department and the company as appropriate.
To achieve the above, the product-based analytics consultant will have access to the knowledge acquisition and training processes of the department, as well as to its product development activities, and will have a say in the elaboration of departmental methodologies and product best practices.
To be considered you must have:
- University degree plus at least two years’ experience in an analytics or technical consulting role;
- Excellent grasp of day-to-day credit portfolio management processes, in the context of banking, collections or debt servicing operations. Familiarity with the processes to which our product contributes is an absolute prerequisite, as is a willingness to challenge the established state of the art in this area in a respectful and consistent way;
- Familiarity with relational and/or multidimensional database concepts and their interactive use through standard reporting front ends (e.g. MS Excel pivot tables). Knowledge of SQL is not a prerequisite, but will be appreciated;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, as a tool for report prototyping and data exploration. Knowledge of other data presentation front ends (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) is desirable but not indispensable; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication and cooperation skills in Greek and English. Being able to gain the client’s trust through your presence, your ability to identify and articulate their needs, and the consistency and clarity of your writing is a key aspect of this role, as is acting as a champion for both the product and the client.
- Understanding of predictive modelling concepts, processes and potential outcomes. The generation of predictive models using D³E’s automated machine learning facilities is not part of the role, but an understanding of where predictive modelling fits in the client’s ongoing portfolio treatment optimisation journey would be desirable; and
- Experience in credit portfolio management operations support, ideally (but not necessarily) using the Qualco Collections and Recoveries (QCR) platform.
In addition, the ideal candidate would also have one or more of the following:
In addition to challenging work and a competitive salary, we offer:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications, and books
Your race, gender identity and expression, age, ethnicity or any disability make no difference to Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.