Our mission at Coinbase is to create an open financial system for the world. The mission of the Coinbase Compliance Team is to protect and empower the new financial system. In order to do this, we’ve built some of the most sophisticated compliance tools in our industry, and we have lofty goals to redefine how compliance is conducted in the world of Finance 2.0. The Product Compliance Manager will work directly with the CCO to develop a product risk assessment framework, and oversee the development and maintenance of features that protect our users and enable the compliance team to meet their regulatory obligations more effectively.
Develop and maintain the compliance product and feature roadmap in collaboration with the CCO, including building consensus across teams and prioritizing feature requests.
- Assess and develop ways to mitigate risk through compliance operations and determine appropriate product controls during development of new products or features.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all compliance-related third party vendor relationships.
- Present on compliance tools during internal and external audits.
- Coordinate with the Policy and Procedures Lead to ensure new features and related operational procedures are properly documented.
- Oversee the end-to-end implementation of each assigned initiative
- Articulate metrics, requirements, goals, and features to all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data
- Drive, track, and document progress against roadmaps
- 2+ years as a project manager with experience in the payments and/or BSA/AML fields, preferably with a strong product analysis background
- A strong analytical and metrics driven approach
- Ability to strategize against competing priorities and identify the most important wins
- Strong knowledge in payment regulations and/or financial services
- Superb organization skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptability in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Ability to execute independently and work with team members of all levels
- A mindset to deliver results proactively, resourcefully, and methodically
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.