SeedLegals is London’s hottest lawtech startup. A disruptive startup to power other startups.
The SeedLegals team are creating a brand new platform that uses document automation and very clever engineering to revolutionise the way we define and negotiate the legals and equity arrangements that build and fund companies.
Our founders have a vision for how the best user interface design, engineering, data and human expertise across domains can be combined to solve the problems facing every business. Your designs could power your friends’ next startup and their stock options.
- Leadership: Ability to mentor a small team of designers across multiple areas. Collaborate closely with designers, product managers, and engineers to turn research into action (i.e. work in sprints, workshops, and/or other methods), translate findings into actionable solutions.
- Design execution: Strong design skills across multiple devices and platforms (iOS, Android, Web).
- Design process: The ability to take ownership of design process and work as a self-directed member of the design and development team. Engage cross-functional leadership to share research and key insights, build consensus, and ensure the voice of the user is present in decision-making and planning.
- Product understanding: The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions. You’re thinking like an essentialist, who is business-minded, curious and cognisant about how the business works, that can deliver on key goals and objectives.
- Data: Understand how to use data to inform and validate your design decisions
- Technical: The ability to understand technical implications in their design decisions, strong understanding of Material Design, Angular and how to use frameworks.
- Learning development: To be a constant learner. You will always be growing - both personally and with the team
- Communication: You’re a strong communicator and good listener – who is able to build working dynamics and relationships that facilitate discussion and collaboration.
- Problem solver: You have the ability to solve challenging problems and love doing it.
- Constant curiosity. Our teams are always asking questions and there are systems in place to use data to help inform and answer them.
- Frequent experimentation. Teams are always exploring as many solutions as possible, resulting in more successful launches.
- Cross-team collaboration. Different teams across varying verticals are comfortable working with each other. Nothing should be done in silo.
- Intentional storytelling. Instead of letting an idea die as it volleys back and forth between teams, it’s assigned to someone who can truly own it, like a project lead, design lead, or passionate team member. Their job is to tell the kind of story that generates momentum and excitement.
- More ideas. Coming up with a wealth of ideas is a daily habit at SeedLegals, allowing teams to iterate and receive feedback quickly. Teams are always honing how to ship new products, and optimise existing experiences.
- Salary £55-65k depending on experience
- Flexible working hours – we believe in a good work life balance!
- 28 days annual leave (includes bank holidays)
- Great gear and an office overlooking Lincoln's Inn Fields
- Join us in the adventure and challenge of doing something that’s never been done before
- Be an inventor, creator and shareholder
- Experience the end to end life cycle of a world class technology start up
- We’re very experienced in turning ideas into global successes
- Work and learn from domain experts in UX, Engineering, Investment and Law
- New and growing design team, which often offers opportunities to experiment, make an impact, and shape team direction
- Career growth