Bunch is a group video chat app for multiplayer games. It's like playing a Nintendo game with friends on the same couch or a throwing a LAN party - anytime, anywhere.
We are building a digital living room that brings friends together through their favorite games.
We are a distributed team with hubs in New York City and Toronto. We've raised over $8M from top investors like London Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Betaworks; and some of the largest game developers in the world like Supercell, Miniclip, Riot Games and Tencent. Visit us on http://www.bunch.live/
to try the app on iOS and Android.
🤩 About the Role
We are looking for an outstanding Product Designer who is willing to be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming and strategy to prototyping and tweaking pixels. The ideal candidate is a self starter, focused on impact with a hunger to utilize their full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills to improve and evolve Bunch. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Product, and collaborate closely with our CEO and founders.
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to join a small team working on a fast growing consumer product; and make an impact. We are a talented team that likes to move fast, we are on a mission to build a lasting internet company and we like to have fun along the way.
💪What you will do
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into actionable features for our users
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Employ your strength in storytelling to present your vision and design rationale in a compelling, convincing manner to the wider team
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with Product Managers, engineers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Online portfolio or PDF showcasing your experience with interaction design, visual design, prototyping and product thinking
- Experience working with research and data to drive decision making
- Experience to communicate across teams
👍 Bonus points if you:
- Experience with software development/coding and/or working closely with software engineers.
- Experience with user research
- Experience leading workshops and ability drive sprint processes
- Experience with working on social and gaming platforms
- Experience working on platforms with massive adoption
- Experience working on a product that has gone through hyper-growth
🚀 Some of our benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options 💰
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans 💪
- Flexible vacation days 🏝
- Outfit your home office with the gear you need to work effectively 🎧
- Regular team retreats (...to be continued post-covid) 🚤
- Regular game nights and other fun activities (... in the mean time) 🎮
- Office in Manhattan with direct views of the High Line (... to be continued post-covid) 🗽
We believe excellence is impossible without diversity, and would love to hear from women, men, non-binary, trans, parents, non-parents, and people of all ages, ethnicities and sexual orientations — especially you. ✨🌈🦄