GetintheLoop is building the world's most advanced mobile offers platform. We deliver real-time offers directly to the mobile phones of an app's audience, enabling local business to attract new customers, develop meaningful relationships, and obtain immediate in-depth data on their existing consumer preference.
GetintheLoop is the flagship product in the consumer division of Loop Media Group. Since our beginning in 2014, GetintheLoop has grown into the top-rated iOS and Android application of its kind in Canada, used by hundreds of top national and local brands. More recently, GetintheLoop has launched Canada's first ever SaaS digital franchise known as GetintheLoop Local with over 60 franchise-run cities in operation.
- Design interfaces and user flows for our mobile and web app products
- Participate in the feature development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance
- Manage multiple different projects of various scales and timeframes
- Perform both qualitative and quantitative user research to inform and evaluate design decisions
- Research and track advancements in mobile design patterns and aesthetics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
Required Skills and Experience
- A swiss-army knife that is eager and willing to jump into different projects both on the product and marketing teams
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, app design patterns, and existing mobile platform design systems and guidelines
- Ability to develop, evolve, and design within an app design system and visual language
- A degree or diploma in interaction design, UI/UX design, graphic design, a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs
- Adaptability to changing requirements and a rapidly changing environment
- Experience using modern app design tools such as Sketch, Framer, Adobe XD, Invision, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and a sense of humor
- Strong, collaborative team and an informal, fast-paced start-up culture
- Competitive salary, group benefits, and employee share options
- Rare opportunity to help make our platform continue to lead mobile marketing initiatives