Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US -- Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
The American Healthcare System is broken, let's fix it. Together.
Seeking those who believe in the transformational power of design. Those who believe that, through design, we may improve the lives of those struggling with mental illness & the havoc it can bring to physical well being.
And who believe that we can transform the way we work, and launch products & services that are both enriching to create and impactful to those we create for.
If you believe in these things, let's talk. We have work to do.
As a Product Designer, you'll be at the forefront of our efforts to bring mental health care to more people and reshape how it is delivered in our current healthcare system. You will be talking to our users - physicians, therapists and patients, and working alongside product managers, engineers, data scientists and clinical experts to make product decisions on how best to serve them. You will use your full range of design skills including user research, interaction design, prototyping and validation. You’ll bring a depth of experience and knowledge but also a curiosity to try new methods and approaches. We are looking for teammates that are passionate about the ability of good design to a positively impact people’s lives and to bring that passion to our mission.
- Collaborating with teammates to prioritize features through the lens of user, customer, and business needs
- Delivering design decisions at the appropriate fidelity: flows, wireframes, mocks and prototypes
- Validating product and design decisions through testing of prototypes as well as working with product managers to measure impact on live features through data
- Contributing to high-level strategic decision making with the design and product teams
- Advocating for user-centered design within the organization
- Giving and soliciting feedback from other designers, in design reviews as well as one on one
- Understanding users through research: planning studies, conducting interviews and tests, and synthesizing the findings
- 3+ years of applied digital design experience - product design, user experience design, interaction design
- Experience shipping work on both web and mobile
- Flexibility to thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- A portfolio of products you’ve worked on
Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com
email addresses (e.g. [email protected]
). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected]