Zenreach is building the attribution layer between the internet and the physical world.
Backed by some of Silicon Valley’s most prolific technology investors, we are looking to make our first full time design hire to own the design process and vision for Zenreach. This is a full time position based at our San Francisco office.
We’re seeking a highly-motivated UI/UX designer to help create and maintain Zenreach’s core product. An ideal candidate has the ability think about experiences holistically which means you have a good balance between technical knowledge, research abilities, problem-solving skills, and awesome visual design/interaction skills. You’ll have the responsibility of partaking and leading a full cycle design process, from research and developing initial wireframes/flows to creating magnificent visual designs, all while maintaining a user-centered design mindset. You’ll be spending a great amount of time with your good friends Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, and the prototyping tools of your choice. But you’ll also be working hand-in-hand with the engineering and product teams.
Who You Are
- You have strong communication skills and possess the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions.
- Ability to annotate and document your work.
- You’re a person that works openly, is able to continuously share progress, and solicits feedback from other verticals outside of product and design.
- 2+ years of experience of working through an entire design process.
- You’re extremely fluent in working with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and various prototyping tools.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment while still remaining attentive to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to define timelines and manage your own schedule. Self motivated with a positive attitude and always consistently looking for ways to improve our product.
- In addition to your design-thinking skills, you also have great soft skills and want to help cultivate our company culture.
- Always hungry for more, embraces challenges, and always open to new ways of thinking.
What You'll Do
- Working directly with our engineering and product teams to develop, design, and deploy new features and building upon our existing product.
- Research and testing your designs with real users.
- You’re obsessed with the details and have the ability to think about features holistically.
- Must have a inspiring online portfolio demonstrating strong UI/UX design skills.
- Ability to research, share, and apply new trends in design, usage, and technology.
- You’re willing to help out with other design tasks that fall outside of the core product experience.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Free catered dinners Monday through Thursday
- On site gym and dining facilities
- A beautiful workspace in the Presidio of San Francisco
- A stellar team