We’re looking for a talented Product Designer to join our Investments team and help shape the vision of our Junior ISA accounts. The successful candidate will be embedded within a cross functional mission team, working alongside the Lead Product Designer. Our Junior Stocks & Shares ISA, can currently only be opened via our separate iOS Junior ISA app. We’d like to help everyone invest in their child’s future so we’d like to bring this into our main Moneybox app. That way our customers can feel confident about their child’s future and check in to see how their investments are performing when they are checking their own accountsYou must have roughly 3 years of experience, a portfolio demonstrating your UX design process and visual design of digital products and features for native apps. You should have an interest in technology, an eye for detail and a desire to learn on the go and think on your feet. Having illustration skills is desirable but not essential.
All applications to include a copy/link to your portfolio.
What You’ll Do
- Full stack product design, taking responsibility for all aspects of the of the feature you design - from the first sketch through to implementation, you’ll drive all stages of the design process
- Work directly with the product, insights and engineerings team to understand the user base, business needs, related requirements and technical constraints
- You will work alongside the Lead Investments Product Designer. You will be responsible the vision for a specific product within Investments
- Have a deep understanding of the Moneybox products and app
- Utilize your full range of UX design skills
- Continuously deliver design iterations in order to achieve the best experience
- You’ll create prototypes and user flows and communicate your ideas and rationale to wider stakeholders
- Evaluate UI/UX design throughout the development cycle and support the development team where required
- Create assets for campaigns and in-app content
- Use a combination of data and customer feedback to refine and optimise screens, processes and micro-interactions
- You’ll be a part of the wider Moneybox design team and participate in design reviews
Who you are
- A driven designer with 3 years minimum experience delivering both UX and UI design in digital including experience in mobile and app
- Possess a portfolio full of beautiful, well thought out interface work that showcases your flair and attention-to-detail. Include examples of mobile and app products you have worked on (iOS and Android) – if you have them
- Proficient with each stage of the design UX/UI design process (eg: process flow development, system architecture, wireframing, research, interaction design, visual design, prototyping)
- You’re a great communicator
- Ability to design products and features that match how people think and behave
- Work well autonomously
- Eager to deliver impeccable visual designs and have a high attention to detail
- Quick learner, always open-minded and curious, and eager to learn new skills
- Ability to think on your feet, adapt and convey your ideas and thought process
- You’ll take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way, with support from your fellow designers
- What drives you is delivering great experiences and solving problems
- You thrive in a fast paced environment where you can use lightweight processes, creative ideas and quick iteration to have a huge impact
- Love showing your work often because it’s how you improve
- Has an interest in the FinTech industry
- Passionate about helping people save and invest for their future
- Aren’t afraid to speak your mind. At Moneybox we actively encourage you to challenge everything!
- 3 years minimum experience delivering both UX and UI design
- A portfolio of work containing examples of both UX, UI and native applications
- Familiarity with design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Abstract, Figma, Marvel, Adobe CC Suite etc)
- Experience of native iOS/Android design
- Experience working in a fast paced environment alongside developers
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: [email protected]