Kisi is a security platform with offices in Brooklyn and Stockholm and a global remote team spanning from America, Europe, Africa and Asia. We create hardware and software that helps businesses connect and control their spaces through the cloud.
A little bit more about our team:
We value being forward, human, trusted, and responsible. As a team, we make a tangible and lasting impact on the real world.
Our product (Reader Pro) is an award-winning access control solution. We are a design focused company and recently won the coveted GOOD DESIGN award as well as the prestigious iF Design Award.
Our customers and users come first - We are rated 4.9 in the App Store and 4.8 on Capterra.
Our team is unique (and a bit quirky) and diverse. We hail from 25 nationalities (& counting!) and look forward to our annual global meetup to bring the whole team together.
We are building a supportive and flexible working environment by offering health & retirement benefits (location based), generous vacation time and daily challenges and growth.
About the role:
As a Product designer at Kisi, you’ll play an important role by having the overall responsibility for the design of our web-based administrator dashboard and our Android and iOS apps. Your work will have an impact across multiple teams and your designs will bond your colleagues and our products together. (This role is remote based in Europe)
- Craft seamless and attractive user experiences and interfaces in close collaboration with our mobile, web and hardware teams
- Differentiate clearly between different target groups for design, from mobile users to web administrators to hardware installers
- Gather and evaluate user requirements together with product managers and engineers
- Embrace a culture of experimentation - run internal and external usability testing, iterate continuously
- Collect feedback from users through efficient and unobtrusive feedback channels embedded in the designs
- Ensure a consistent design language across applications, users and platforms to provide a discernible Kisi experience
- High quality approach to UI and a solid understanding of UX
- Mastery of Figma or similar tools
- Contemporary design style and attention to details
- Ability to communicate the rationale behind design decisions
- Strong interest in new technology and eager to learn attitude
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- 3+ Years of UI Design Experience