LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world, and we aspire to make it safe and easy for companies to use data effectively. This all starts with our brilliant people. Those who want to make a lasting impact in all that they do will find a home at LiveRamp—an inclusive, collaborative environment where exceptional talent is nurtured, championed, and where people matter most.
ABOUT THIS JOB
You already have experience as a UX or a Product designer and show a sense of initiative, a desire to learn, improve and become an expert in user experience.
- Collaborate on the development of the UX strategy, user journeys, and forward-looking user experiences across a variety of SaaS data management projects, including data applications integration, data preparation & modelling, data representation & visualisation
- Craft efficient design artefacts of all sorts (user flows, interactive prototypes, site architectures, wireframes, data visualisations, etc.) that are engaging to product leaders, actionable to engineers, and deliver flawless experiences to our users.
- Be involved in the strategic design decisions related to existing and new products and experiences, and be able to back those decisions up with a narrative at the intersections of user needs and business outcomes.
- Partner with user research and then utilise those insights to help product leaders and engineering teams work together to deliver outstanding user experiences and business outcomes.
- Engage product leaders to identify, scope, and prioritise design, Ux research, and documentation needs and activities.
- Contribute to the maturation of our design system, design practices, agile methodology, and culture as we scale the human-centred design practice at LiveRamp.
- You will communicate insights to both leadership and feature teams to help drive analytics strategy and create experiences that customers need and love
- 2-5 years of experience as a UX/Product designer
- Eager to learn and improve your skills
- Understand the difference between UI, UX and product design
- Proficiency in UX design and prototyping tools (Figma,...)
- Knowledge of the double diamond model and a first experience with an agile environment
An online portfolio showcasing design artefacts and design processes. Candidates without a portfolio (PDF or website/ link) will not be considered.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)