Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We are looking for a passionate Product Designer to support content creation tools on Pinterest. You’ll create beautiful and inspiring design experiences for Creators that help Pinners discover, collect, and connect with things they love. You should be an excellent communicator, self-starter, and collaboration enthusiast.
What you’ll do:
- Design products—systematically, interactively, visually—in the pixels
- Partner with engineering, product management, and research to design impactful metrics-driven solutions
- Develop solutions, strategies and product requirements; you'll work with and managing feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Partner with engineering in implementation and QA
- Make selfless design decisions for the betterment of Pinterest
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in Product Design
- Always ship the best idea, not just your idea
- Strong product thinking and understanding of tactical design
- Experience taking designs from execution to implementation
- Ability to design and iterate based off of qualitative and quantitative insights
- Always articulate your design decisions and what problems they're solving
More about contract roles at Pinterest:
- This is a temporary contract position at Pinterest. As such, the contractor who fills this role will be employed either by our staffing partner (PRO Unlimited) or by an agency supplier partner, and not an employee of Pinterest.
- All interviews will be scheduled and/or conducted by the Pinterest assignment manager. When a finalist has been selected, PRO Unlimited or the agency supplier partner will extend the offer and provide assignment details including duration, benefits options and onboarding details.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.