As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 3000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalised, and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You Will Do:
We seek a Product Designer with minimum 1-2 years of experience working in a fast-paced software environment to help design our next-gen software. They will use our existing design system to produce workflows for enterprise software. The most qualified candidate will have experience collaborating with Product teams and Engineers, and should be comfortable taking requirements from Product teams to create high fidelity designs and occasional prototypes. The Product Designer will ensure that the visual styles embody the business goals of the product, and keep up with best practices and design trends.
What We Are Looking for:
● Have the ability to quickly spin-up high fidelity explorations to review with principal designers and leadership team, and then create high fidelity detailed user workflows. Create clickable prototypes or animatics when needed
● Utilize the existing design system for all projects
● Maintain consistency across all designs through reusable elements
● Work closely with Product Managers to get direction, feedback and understand user needs
● Turn around developer request and blockers on short deadlines
● Participate in research and UX activities such as attending client interviews and observing end users in the platform
● Clearly and effectively present design mocks and workflows to Product, developers and leadership teams. Possess the ability to pitch ideas and quickly iterate on Feedback
● Work with principal designers early in the design process to gather input and aling on design direction
● Be open to feedback and critiques with leadership and principal designers, and then communicate the approved direction to the Product team and other stakeholders.
● Submit designs for review and incorporate feedback quickly.
Who You Are
Creative and open to critique with the ability to focus on the design challenges of creating
software experiences. You are an excellent problem solver and can provide quick solutions
to complex design problems for software interactions. You have excellent written and
verbal skills that include expressing your ideas to designers and developers.
What Makes You Qualified
● Experience building and shipping software
● You thrive in fast-paced environments, and are flexible and adaptive to frequently changing priorities
● You are comfortable moving straight to high fidelity
● Creative and open to critique with the ability to focus on the design challenges that come with creating software experiences
● You are an excellent problem solver and can provide fast turnarounds on complex problems surrounding software interactions
● You have excellent written and verbal skills that include expressing your ideas to fellow designers, developers, and management
● Communicate and collaborate well with other designers
● Strive for perfection
● Empathetic to user needs and passionate about ensuring painless user experiences
● Have a portfolio of work demonstrating software design and UI patterns
● Expert Sketch and/or Figma user
● Familiarity with Principle, Marvel, Abstract, InVision or Jira applications
● Knowledge of design systems such as Styled Components
● Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in the same or similar position required.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact [email protected]