Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences
Who are we? Squiz is a talented combination of technologists, innovators and fixers: we laugh often and check our egos at the door.
We are a successful, established, performing home grown tech company. Our products enable companies to create & choreograph their digital services with an open DXP; build website, portals, mobile apps and a more scalable technology that puts our customers in the driving seat to connect with their customers and innovate at speed
We’re headquartered in Sydney, Australia with international offices in the UK, Poland, NZ and the USA. With 400 staff globally and growing.
We need a talented and passionate Product Designer to join our Squiz Experience Cloud team. You'll be an end to end designer and use your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills to create user experiences that deliver real impact for our customers.
What will I do?
- Collaborate with product managers, product designers and software engineers to design features that users will love.
- Work across the entire end to end product design process, from early-stage research and ideation through to iteration and implementation.
- Proactively conduct research using customer-centric methods, such as interviews, analytics, and surveys to uncover customer needs.
- Create wireframes, prototypes and hi-fidelity mockups and test with customers to validate your design ideas
- Work closely with the engineers to implement designs into high-quality application interfaces.
- Contribute to the Squiz Design System.
What do I need?
- A minimum of 3 years experience in product or UX/UI design.
- Proven experience designing user interfaces for B2B software or, at minimum, operationally complicated software.
- Experienced in conducting customer research and user testing, and familiar with relevant best practices.
- Proficient in prototyping and design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Axure RP, or equivalent.
- A good understanding of responsive design, browser compatibility, and accessibility standards.
- You can also understand complex problems using User-centered design and Design Thinking methods.
- Passionate about putting customers at the heart of everything you do, solving real user problems in impactful yet simple ways.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is desirable.
- An online portfolio of recent UX/UI design work.
- Awesome collaboration and team vibe
- Annual Health & Wellbeing allowance
- Excellent career development opportunities
- We invest time to coach and train you
At Squiz we are all about the people and our values are lived everyday by our people. Squiz is for everyone, we celebrate diversity. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.