Who we are:
Known as the Work Life Platform, Bayzat is one of the leading employee benefits SaaS platforms that is on a constant mission to make a world class employee experience accessible to every company. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, Payroll, Employee Benefits and Insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with just over 300 members from 35+ different nationalities. We were listed by Forbes as "One of the most promising UAE-based startups" and are backed by world leading VCs such as Mubadala and Point72 ventures. We are also one of the best-funded scale ups in the HRTech space across the region.
We are a principle-led, meritocratic company that puts culture at the core of everything. As a Bayzat member, you will constantly be surrounded by high achieving individuals and teams who have a knack for solving complex problems and are relentlessly pursuing success in everything they do. Being part of such an environment will push you to constantly be the best version of yourself and capitalize on every opportunity to improve, whilst drawing inspiration from like-minded, hungry people from all around you
How we got to where we are today, and the reason we will continue to thrive, is by hiring best-in-class talent and building a culture that allows people to be the truest, most authentic and unpretentious versions of themselves.
We're looking for a Product Designer with a proven experience in designing amazing and intuitive customer experiences. The ideal candidate would have experience in SaaS enterprises or start-ups, creative problem-solving skills, deep attention to detail and a passion for delighting users. You will work with various stakeholders such as designers, product managers, and developers. Most importantly, we want you take pride in the Bayzat platform as it is under the ownership and responsibility of the entire team and that includes you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Design interaction models, personas, user flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity mock-ups
- Work closely with product managers, customer success managers, and customers in driving user goals
- Be self-motivated, with great communication skills and the initiative to drive results
- Balance great design with meeting short deadlines
- Lead focus groups and usability tests
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Must be a UAE National
- You have 4+ years-experience in digital user-centred design, and are hands-on from the initial wireframes to developing prototypes and providing final assets
- You are proficient in user-centred design methods, storytelling, and detailed interaction design
- You can independently lead all aspects of the design process from conception to delivery
- You enjoy the fast-paced environment of a start-up
- Strong working knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Axure, InVision, etc.
- Strong critical thinking, negotiation, and communication skills