Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Software UX Designer to join our design team in Milan. The ideal designer has experience building products at scale — research, feedback, and user interaction data should be critical parts of your toolkit. You’re comfortable in complex problem spaces and may have a history of working in product areas like system infrastructure monitoring, compliance and security, and software continuous integration and delivery pipelines. You are curious about AI-enabled user interfaces and have utilized data visualizations as a layer in your user interfaces.
What you will do
- Design experiences that make it intuitive for users to interact with complex systems and large data-sets
- Partner with product managers, to solicit user input, and use it to shape product development efforts
- Provide design support throughout the product development, from initial concept to launch and post-release
- Contribute to evolving our design system and UX strategy
- Lead the design for your primary projects hands-on, while managing and prioritizing the work for collaborating designers
What you will bring with you
- 5+ years experience as a member of a product design team
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (Desktop, Mobile, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient with design and interactive prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, etc.)
- Excellence in design craft
- Self-motivated team player able to work with a highly collaborative, cross-functional team
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Experience conducting customer research and user testing to improve designs
- Experience working with the Goal Directed Design Methodology
- Experience developing UI Frameworks and Design Systems
- Experience using a data-driven/informed design process
What we look for
- Designers at Sysdig play a critical role at every step of the product development process, from high-level ideas to crafting the final user experience for a feature.
- Designers who think deeply, communicate clearly, and thrive collaborating across roles and expertise to create a better user experience.
- If you are a product designer with a passion for building products at scale, we would like to connect.
Ideally, you are comfortable in complex problem spaces, advocate for users in all your design decisions, and have experience utilizing data visualizations in your user interfaces.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your Cv will be highly appreciated!
--> Please attach your portfolio to review your application