As a Product Designer focusing on user experience design at Warby Parker, you'll be part of our core digital product team. We’re looking for someone who will hit the ground running to create new and distinct Warby Parker online experiences. You’ll work alongside designers, business analysts, and engineers to ensure our customers are engaged and pleased when they visit our site.
What you’ll do:
- Identify key areas throughout the site that can be enhanced, continually create recommendations for improvements across the entire customer experience.
- Create and document user flows, foundational wireframes, and prototypes for a wide spectrum of devices.
- Work closely with the design and development teams to suggest, refine, and edit prototypes for each stage of the product design cycle.
- Develop user testing plans and document findings.
- Incorporate both quantitative and qualitative user testing and analytics into the decision- making and product roadmapping processes.
- Share your perspective and insights throughout the entire product design cycle, including the ideation/planning, development, and post-deployment stages.
- Continuously infuse the user’s perspective and prioritize their needs in each and every project.
Who you are:
- Have 4+ years of designing experiences on the web from mobile to desktop, preferably in e-commerce
- Someone with a demonstrated knack for creating engaging user experiences
- Known for a strong eye, attention to details, and creative problem-solving
- Passionate—like, cheersquad-leader enthusiastic—about seamless web experiences
- Someone with strong, well-formed opinions about what makes for a good user experience
- Resourceful and flexible, with exceptional teamwork skills
- Sure-footed and able to work in a fast-paced, high-productivity environment under tight deadlines
- An expert in creating wireframes and diagrams using tools such as Sketch
- Able to empathize with a wide range of customer needs
- Equipped with a conceptual understanding of foundational web technologies and agile methodology
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping. We focus on the bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of our company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Because all work and no play makes a dull office, we fill our days with snacks, surprises, pneumatic tubes, and, when appropriate, costumes. As a team member at Warby Parker, you can also look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and brain-stimulating activities.
In 2015, Fast Company named us the #1 Most Innovative Company. We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Parental leave policy
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Free eyewear (discounts for friends and family!)
- Health & wellness stipend
- Biannual team outings