About the Role
As a result of our incredible growth and success, we are looking for a Product Director to join us.
The Product Director will pioneer the product roadmap through our global expansion and act as a true product champion, instilling the product management culture throughout Student Beans. Reporting into our CEO/Founder, you will work closely with him and our Technical Director on our strategy and vision, helping shape the future of our technology. You will oversee the entire product management process and lead a growing team of Product Managers, providing direction, support and mentorship.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Strategy and Vision - collaborating with our CEO/Founder and Technical Director, you will create and execute our product strategy, owning the engineering roadmap and ensuring alignment with our business goals.
- Team Management - you’ll lead a growing team of Product Managers, providing mentorship and career development opportunities, as well as direction and oversee prioritisation of work.
- Product Culture - as Product Director, you will spearhead the product management culture at Student Beans, ensuring the immediate team as well as wider business have the correct systems and processes in place. You’ll drive the delivery of ground-breaking new features and the global evolution of our platform, whilst bridging the gap between Tech and Commercial.
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have …
- Proven success in a Product Director/Head of Product role.
- A background working within the technology/digital industry.
- Strategic experience and a visionary mindset - you have worked with senior managers on the high level product strategy.
- Competency working in an Agile environment.
- People-management skills - you have lead a team of Product Managers, providing not only technical direction, but personal development.
- A passion for product - you embody the product culture personally and drive this throughout the business.
- Fantastic communication skills with the ability to build robust relationships with senior management and board-level executives.
- An analytical mind and track record of making data-driven decisions.
Life At Student Beans
We are continuing to build a platform that we are passionate about and a business that our employees are proud to work for.
At Student Beans, we believe our success is only due to the fantastic people that have helped us on our journey. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus schemes and incentives.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free gym (on site) membership.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided … to name a few!