ClimateAi is on a mission to climate-proof the economy while aiming for zero loss of lives, livelihoods and nature. We use AI to predict the risk of climate change, water and biodiversity. We then generate actionable insights that help stakeholders build strategies for their operations, supply chain planning, and regulatory disclosures.
We are a fast-growing Series-B company with its roots in the dorms of Stanford University. The platform was in TIME's Best Inventions list for 2022. We're seeking an innovative, passionate, team-oriented Chief of Staff to join our growing team.
Everyone at ClimateAi is driven by a united passion to tackle climate change. We don't sell to customer accounts that we see as negatively impacting climate outcomes. We believe in a culture of absolute truth and transparency, where feedback is considered an opportunity for us to contribute to each other's personal and professional growth. We recognize the value of diversity and are an equal opportunity employer.
- Manage product innovation process & roadmap from Idea to MVP (Minimum Viable Product) for new products and capabilities as part of our broader product strategy
- Perform detailed market & customer validation interviews, synthesize key pain points, formulate problem statements, build out prototypes and work closely with customers on pilots to further validate prototype as we build out MVP
- Lead key product lifecycle engagements especially at early stage as we GA new product launches, including stakeholder feature planning meetings, UX design reviews, and PM / engineering iteration meetings
- Manage feature releases and coordinate communication with customers and stakeholders
- Provide actionable information to product marketing
- Measure and evaluate key metrics for new products and platform performance, including functional performance, feature usage, customer satisfaction, and learning efficacy, and identify areas for improvement
- Support initial sales and customer deliveries during early stages of product while setting up processes / knowledge transfer to scale across org.
- Develop enablement materials for new initiatives once ready for commercialization testing
- 2+ years of product management / innovation experience
- Passionate about understanding user pain points and problem solving in an agile manner
- Has good product sense and broad and deep product knowledge (product design, technical competencies, product management)
- Experience in building & launching new products and guiding overall product strategy
- Ability to perform market analysis to help inform new product roadmap & focus areas
- Technical with a background in product management, software engineering or data science recommended
- Experience building and executing product plans and aligning product strategy and technology delivery
- MBA / Consulting experience is a big plus
- Ability to clearly communicate product MVP, customer pain points & market needs to all stakeholders
- Possesses deep insight, thought leadership and can quickly understand and contribute in breadth of topics
- Strong organizational٫ leadership and communication skillsCreative problem solver
- Hard working and great executor
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- ClimateAi stock plan
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Learning budget per year
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and be part of the mission to help the world.
San Francisco Bay Area, CA / North America remote.
Aligned with the best standards of the city you will be working from, commensurate with experience.
Employees may expense relevant learning, growth, and personal development.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.