Designation: Product Intelligence Consultant
Experience: 1-4 years
Work Location: Gurgaon
About the role:
At Bizongo, you would be joining the Engineering & Product team of solution-oriented technical consultants supporting our users internally and externally. Our consultants make use of deep technical and product expertise and combine it with powerful understanding of our customer’s requirements and goals to solve their biggest procurement challenges; allowing them to grow. Primary goal is to drive internal and external product adoption keeping in mind dynamic business scenarios.
As a Product Consultant you will support clients using our products. You will partake in business presentations, technical consultations, product implementation/upgrades, pre-release testing & documentation. Also, providing customized solutions using new tools, demonstrations, training, feedback collections, analyzing user habits, improving user habits etc. Externally, clients will look for your understanding of their business processes and providing scalable technical solutions for smooth business operations. Internally, teams will look for your assistance related to technical products.
Informing users about new changes in the products and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development in an intelligent direction.
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of the Bizongo product suite.
- Provide software application training using a variety of delivery methods including web-based and on-site training to clients/partners/Bizongo teams.
- Coordinate new customer implementations, providing effective training to maximize the use of the software and drive adoption
- Develop training materials for Bizongo implementation
- Provide end-user application support via phone and email
- Troubleshoot issues reported by customers and provide solutions
- Facilitate problem-solving between end-user and Bizongo product team
- Participate with Bizongo product team in testing new releases of the product
- Document customer feedback as insights and channel the same to product managers for roadmap building
- Understand technical and business stake at client end and use the same to drive up product adoption and integration at client end.
Requirements / Experience / Skills:
- BE/BS degree in CS/IT or equivalent practical experience.
- Min 2 years experience delivering training in customer facing environment is a must
- Ability to communicate professionally by phone and email
- Ability to cultivate positive working relationships with customers and coworkers
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms
- Ability to effectively organize and maintain customer data
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience diagnosing problems with software products (preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Intermediate understanding of building blocks of web applications is a plus
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 5.5x last year to reach to a 350 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo.
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognized under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL.
- Bizongo is featured in LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for!
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment.
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017.
- This year, Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category.
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce.
About the Company:
- Company Website: www.bizongo.com
- Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by a clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
- Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first-level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Then, B Capital Group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC. Most Recently, Bizongo is in process of raising fresh funds to ramp up technology and product offerings.
- The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us an enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 530+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.