ARRIVAL is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be - fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. By creating innovation in vehicle design and manufacturing, Arrival is accelerating autonomous and electric vehicle technology, by fusing AI with new forms of automotive engineering. We are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Our vehicles will be 100% built by robots and are autonomous-ready.
We have trials with the Royal Mail, UPS, DHL and many others. We supply the components to the first fully electric and driverless race-car and racing series, Roborace, and we supply components to Charge Cars and their brand-new electric Mustangs. Plus, we are recognised by LinkedIn as one of their Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest UK companies to work for right now, as well as being the world’s newest Unicorn with a €3 billion valuation.
Mobility as a part of Arrival is responsible for production of all digital services related to our “device on wheels”. We strive to create the best user experience at every touch point.
The Ads project is dedicated to placement of digital advertisements in ARRIVAL transport.
Responsibilities & duties
- Responsible for product roadmap management, scope, priorities and iterative product delivery terms and quality.
- Responsible for a holistic product model creation, it’s UX and functional design, development, defining target product characteristics and workflows down to the level of measurable KPI
- Responsible for business model efficiency, product financial succession and KPIs.
- Organises and provides product research, competitive and innovative technological and UX bench-marking, discovering target audience experience, tasks, pains and needs.
- Organises and provides a design of product usage scenarios, target functionality and user interfaces for different users and vehicle types.
- Ensuring tasks and terms of product development in collaboration with the project teams as the owner of the product, setting goals for design and development; assessment of the quality of implementation, upholding the interests of users and businesses.
- Organises the collection and processing feedback from users in order to develop and improve product capabilities.
- Organises the qualitative and quantitative assessment of product performance, metric analysis and reporting.
- Designs and organises the creation of algorithms for “training” company's information systems for an automated Ads management.
- Providing efficient resource consumption, team management and motivation for product goals achievement.
Requirements & skills
- Experience in managing products focused on Ads in service and technology companies as a product owner or manager.
- Experience in managing high-tech and digital products development as a product manager in the field of creating integrated digital products.
- Direct participation and expertise in managing UX-driven products with international user audiences and remote teams. Preferably - automotive and high-tech service companies.
- Deep awareness of international Ads practice and skills in their implementation.
- Excellent in developing, setting goals and objectives for the development of high-tech products from the users and business perspective; experience in designing and analysing models to ensure product efficiency.
- Excellent in managing social and commercial Ads workflows, deep understanding of Ads market tools & rules.
- Deep practical experience in product development by agile methodologies.
- Free in user-focused and service-oriented analytical thinking regarding users tasks, interests, perceptions.
- Fluent English.
We’d love it if you have:
A hunger to learn.
A huge desire to achieve.
The ability to work in a fast moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company.
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.