Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
About the Org
The Information Security Organization enables Airbnb to grow and achieve its mission by ensuring the protection and security of our data, our assets and our community of Hosts and guests.
About the Team
The Information Security team identifies and manages risks that threaten our data security and privacy. Our scope includes corporate infrastructure, production infrastructure, and the products we build at Airbnb. Our goal is to reduce the risk of a security and data breach and ensure Airbnb is in compliance with compliance laws including PCI, SOX, GDPR.
About the Role
As the Senior Product Manager Lead of the Information Security team, you will be building products and leading the roadmaps to enable Airbnb to be have world class security across our entire company. Information security is a very broad field, and you will lead the impact on cross-functional company-wide initiatives.
- Establish product and organization vision and roadmaps. Challenge the status quo and inspire the organization toward a higher outcome.
- Create clear goals for the organization. Efficiently execute to ship product and deliver impact for our business and users.
- Lead large, cross-functional teams to deliver on company wide missions. Communicate concisely and influence outcomes.
- Understand user needs; identify and define product requirements. You will give our customers and partners a fantastic experience by aligning expectations, drive alignment, defining priorities, and understanding their world.
- Build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (FP&A, Marketing, Operations, Customer Experience, Trust, etc.) and Leadership/Executive team.
- Define and analyze success that informs company success & health.
- 10+ years of product management experience.
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership. Ability to lead and influence teams.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Creative problem solver. Able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary, articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it.
- Strong understanding of technical architecture for complex and highly scalable web and mobile applications.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in Information Security.
- Experience with AWS products.
The starting base pay for this role is between $180,000 and $230,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: education, experience, and skills. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, benefits, and Employee Travel Credits