Joomag culture thrives on open communication and exchange of ideas. Our team member is identified not only by the high level of professionalism but also of passion and enthusiasm towards Changes. Getting results and being effective is crucial; we Dream Big and become smarter every day.
In addition to Joomag, we have 5 subsidiary startup projects with their own personnel and branding.
We welcome a detail-oriented Product Management Intern to one of these startup projects - a serious player in cloud-based analytics and financial optimization technology in partnership with King’s College of Cambridge University, which, founded in 1441, is known for educating the top financial and analytical professionals in the world. We build the product working in close relationships with several worldwide-known investment corporations, aiming at piloting the product at the mentioned corporations with the mid-term plan of completely transforming their analytical infrastructure with our product.
If you wish to become the ambassador of this great product, then let us meet!
1. The first objective is to fully assist in PM workload, day-to-day. You have to meet a number of general objectives, including assisting in a developing a product plan, achieving product quality levels.
Typical tasks here include:
- work closely with the Product Manager in researching, defining, assigning and accepting software features,
- implement research on the best practices for the intended software feature and decide on the implementation that will fit the best in our software.
- assist Product Manager in creating mockups and prototypes of intended software modules,
- work closely with the Development team in assisting and clarifying requirements, guiding them into implementation.
2. The second objective is to create documentation, which gives much-needed structure to product development. It includes product requirements documents, roadmaps, and other relevant information needed for development.
Typical tasks here include:
- create detailed software requirements documentation with agile documentation standards,
- maintain the current requirements documentation when there are changes in features and requirements.
- basic knowledge of software development principles and software structure, such as:
- How Frontend/Backend operate
- How APIs operate
- How JSONs are structured and how they work
- How HTML, DOM and CSS work
- strong logical and analytical thinking skills,
- basic knowledge of Agile/Scrum or other similar project management methodologies,
- fluency in technical written English and Armenian,
- degree or current engagement in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject,
- knowledge of software requirements documentation best practices and creating requirements documents in an agile environment,
- knowledge of Scrum/Agile work breakdown and task creation practices and standards, such as creating well-defined Epics, User Stories,
- experience with JIRA or Trello,
- experience with Documentation management software such as Confluence,
- ability to work with multiple teams simultaneously,
- desire to quickly learn and work on self-development.
What you will get?
- after successfully completing the internship you may be hired for a permanent position,
- hands-on knowledge and experience of working in a high-pace, highly competitive business environment,
- chance to learn or refine skills in Agile/Scrum project management methodology in a practical environment from professionals in the field,
- chance to learn or refine skills in Product ideation, development and UX design in a practical environment,
- chance to learn and grow with multiple highly professional engineering teams.