Job Title: Product Manager
Quanergy is Inc. is a privately-held Silicon-Valley-based technology company leading the development of 3D-LiDAR sensors and smart sensing solutions for real-time 3D perception, including object detection, tracking, identification, classification and mapping. We are disrupting the LiDAR space, and accelerating the growth of the IoT ecosystem with more affordable, better performing, and smaller LiDAR sensors.
We are looking for candidates who have a balance of technical acumen and business savvy to help drive product requirements for embedded systems and software as well as engage with lead customers. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and thrives in a dynamic start up environment.
- Cradle to grave product ownership
- Drive product definition and requirements including creation and maintenance of PRDs.
- Own and develop product roadmaps.
- Engage with key customers to understand the market landscape, customer requirements and collect customer feedback.
- Investigate and determine product fit for new markets and applications.
- Support revenue generating sales engagements.
- Drive the go-to-market plan for your products - product messaging and positioning, pricing, product collateral, sales training and competitive analysis.
- 7+ years of product management experience
- BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- MBA is a bonus
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Strong technical background with experience in managing system solutions (hardware and software).
- Proven ability to define and manage high revenue generating products.
- Experience launching products for new markets.
- Customer-focused mindset with experience in pre and post-sales customer engagements.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with internal cross-functional teams and external partners and customers.
- Dependable team player with excellent communication and writing skills is a must.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Engineering or product experience with LiDAR, sensors and/or optical systems.
- Product experience in physical security, smart spaces, industrial automation or automotive.