Who we are:
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries and geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 1,000+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com
As a Product Manager at AlphaSights you’ll have complete ownership of a product innovation area, and will be responsible for driving it forward with significant autonomy. You’ll join our rapidly-evolving, global technology function and take on challenging assignments that have the potential to transform the way our entire company operates. This will involve tackling a diverse set of challenges and opportunities, spanning problem definition, ideation, solution design and iteration, development, launch, and operationalisation of new technologies that scale our business. This role is a great opportunity for you if you’re motivated, hardworking, and enthusiastic to apply your product skillset to innovate a space ripe for tech disruption.
What you’ll do:
User need identification and problem definition: Collection of user feedback, internal feedback, and market feedback to identify and prioritise the user needs and sources of value within your product area.
Iterative and detailed solution formation: Work cross-functionally to hypothesize and validate solutions, convince stakeholders on your approach, and build out product evolutions.
Product development: Meticulous planning and management of the software development required for your and your team’s product solutions; you will have to partner effectively with Engineering and Design to see your ideas through to completion.
Planning: Maintenance of a clear roadmap for your innovation area. Contribution to cross-product development / release planning.
Go-to-market: Lead seamless product rollouts, including coordination of necessary documentation and training for impacted users. Monitor adoption and feedback, and continue to iterate and improve solutions.
Executive communication: Communicate and present ideas, learnings and updates to senior leadership across the business. Define, measure, and monitor KPIs, to ensure your product is delivering demonstrable business outcomes.
Who you are:
- 4-6 years of product management experience
- Love defining and tackling complex problems in ambiguous environments, and are not satisfied until you’ve considered every angle and got to the source
- Empathise with and listen to users, alongside leveraging data analytics to build a true understanding of user needs
- Ideate creative and collaborative solutions
- Communicate persuasively, both written and verbally
- Have a proven organisation, execution and development management skillset, and can inspire, lead, and support a cross-functional team to ship great products
- Hold high standards and an obsessive attention to detail with respect to the products and user experiences your team develops
- Can think longer term and set out a metrics-supported, outcome-based roadmap for your innovation area
- Love hiring, building teams, and mentoring and developing others
- Previous experience partnering with a technical lead in a complex tech industry (experience with B2B, enterprise, or SaaS products is a plus)