At Cardiologs, our mission is to democratize expert cardiac care, through medical-grade Artificial Intelligence. We offer a unique arrhythmia diagnostic software, device-agnostic and cloud-based, which leverages AI to streamline ECG analysis.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient in what they are best at!
What you’ll do
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team. As a Product Manager at Cardiologs you will work closely with a tight-knit team of Product Designers, Product Analyst, Software Developers, Data Scientists, Sales, Marketing, Customer support and Medical Advisors to:
- Understand and analyse user needs: gather insights and translate them into actionable opportunities
- Build a product roadmap, collaborate with the larger Product team to prioritize backlog and manage releases
- Scope MVPs and iteration phases of new projects based on defined KPIs
- Define the conceptual approach for new project / features
- Problem-solving with cross-functional experts in data science, engineering, design or customer support
- Provide functional specifications for the engineering team
- Define, monitor and draw conclusions from product analytics
- Be ready to wear multiple hats!
Who you are
- You have more than 2 years relevant experience in Product Management, shipping digital products.
- You are fully autonomous and master the ideation and development process
- You enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- You have a strong interest in developing healthcare products.
- You are fluent in English and ideally French as well (you will work closely with native English speakers).
- You have previous experience designing healthcare products.
- You’ve already worked in a startup environment.
This job is focused on the roadmapping, design and development activities of a software product. If you are looking for Marketing related role, you may want to apply to our Product Marketing Specialist or Operational Marketing Specialist positions instead!
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorised to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Technical interview
- Performance interview
- Culture interview with lunch (or drinks) with the team (Covid-19-dependent!)