Credit Sesame is a fast growing FinTech company, a pioneer and the leader in personal credit management with a disruptive vision for personal finance through its recent acquisition and entry into digital banking. Headquartered in the Bay Area with presence across the US and Canada and growing globally, Credit Sesame is helping consumers' cash work for their credit and their credit work for their cash by applying advanced data science, AI and machine learning for better financial wellness. Our purpose is to be the “go to” brand for financial wellness.
We're looking for a data-driven, enthusiastic, and motivated Product Manager to join our growing team! You’ll work cross functionally with designers, product managers, and developers to build, launch, and fine tune features of our Sesame Cash banking product! You’ll get the chance to help build the next generation of digital financial services within our app and website. More specifically, you’ll partner with marketing to improve our sign up funnel user experience and improve signup conversion for both our web and mobile products. If you’re passionate about FinTech and simplifying financial wellness for our users, this role is for you!
- partner with a team of product managers to drive the strategy, growth and engagement of the Sesame Cash banking product;
- drive growth by leveraging test and learn to optimize user journeys across member enrollment and onboarding, loading funds and transacting within the product;
- manage the product backlog, including daily stand ups, backlog grooming, prioritization, and supporting the engineering team by creating/elaborating stories as required;
- build detailed user stories with data/logic flows and wireframes for consumption by the engineering team;
- define success criteria for testing and product acceptance, perform UAT, and manage beta and pilot rollout testing;
- work with marketing teams, copy writers and social teams to develop go to market plans for new product/feature launches;
- participate in user testing and design thinking workshops to understand customer needs and pair with quantitative research to develop/prioritize product feature set.
You're a great fit for our team because...
- you have excellent communication and collaboration skills, as well as excellent technical and analytical understanding;
- you have strong attention to detail and can pull actionable insights from product usage metrics and user surveys and interviews;
- you have a degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- you have 3+ years of experience shipping products from ideation to launch with clear success metrics;
- you have a solid understanding and experience working in agile/scrum (Scrum Master, Product Owner);you have experience performing business requirements analysis and user story development;
- you have great project management skills with excellent verbal and written communication;
- you possess strong understanding of technology trends, and how they affect the roadmap;
- you’re passionate about the digital banking and/or FinTech space and improving the daily lives of our members.
You'll love it here because...
- you‘ll have huge potential to grow with a company that’s a category leader;
- you’ll have equity in a pre-IPO company backed by top VCs;
- we offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with many plan options;
- we offer monthly fitness, phone and internet reimbursement;
- you can fuel up at our stocked kitchens with endless snacks and drinks;
- we prize EQ and empathy, and have a culture that emphasizes total wellness, including work-life harmony.
We are open to hiring remotely for this role. You could also work out of our Toronto, San Francisco or our Mountain View office—you decide!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.