Forward Networks is revolutionizing the way large networks are managed. Forward's advanced software delivers a "digital twin" of the network, enabling network operators to verify intent, predict network behavior, avoid outages, and simplify network management.
Results? More reliable networks, reduced outages, and reduced business risk.
- Defining the software strategy, roadmap and positioning for the Forward platform
- Drive software lifecycle including market research, competitive analysis, product requirements definition, and customer adoption
- Work with the engineering team to implement feature prioritization, determine release schedule, and ensure product releases implemented as per the specifications and on time.
- Work closely with stakeholders from sales and marketing to deliver an enterprise-class product.
- Work closely with sales and customer success teams to drive adoption.
- 3-5 years of product management experience in networking
- Excellent understanding of networking technologies, including cloud
- Intellectually rigorous and creative problem-solving ability
- Great written and verbal communications skills (Industry presentations and/or presentations to senior executive).
- Ability to communicate vision effectively with the team, partners and customers
- Strongly self-motivated and able of adapting to a fast pace and demanding environments
- Computer Science, EE, or similar engineering degree
- Knowledge of the agile development software process and intimacy with tools like Jira are a plus
- Startup experience is highly desirable