The opportunity 😎
London / Remote (GMT to GMT+2)
Being one of the first few PMs at any company can be a risky endeavor. Often, the role isn't well understood or the founders aren't really ready to give up their toys. Graphy is different. Our team has experience working in product and engineering at places like Intercom, Atlassian, Auth0, and others. We understand the strategic value that truly great PMs bring to the table and we're ready to share the toys and level up the product team.
You'll work closely with a cross-functional team (usually a designer, an engineering manager, and 3-5 engineers) to own a well defined area of the product. Graphy is the future of how teams will work with data and you'll have a hand in shaping the direction we take, both in the product and in our product organization. This is a chance to join an already impressive product and engineering team at the ground level and help us build and scale it into a world-class organization.
What you'll do 👩🏫
- You'll become an expert in how people create, analyze, consume, and collaborate on data through customer and market research.
- You’ll deeply understand the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; you'll be able to concisely and clearly articulate and frame those problems for and with the team.
- You’ll manage your team's roadmap; synthesizing insights from a broad range of inputs and prioritizing projects to ensure that your team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- You'll collaborate closely with design to research, shape, and test various potential solutions.
- You'll collaborate closely with engineering to understand scoping tradeoffs and accurately estimate timelines.
- You’ll strive to always build minimum lovable solutions and ship those solutions to customers as early as you can in order to begin gathering feedback.
- You’ll constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures. FYI: Since we're so early, we are more reliant on qualitative right now.
- You’ll work closely with engineering to own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team are responsible for.
- You’ll organize, inspire, and motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers.
What we look for 👀
- 3+ years experience as a product manager, with a proven track record of shipping impactful product.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good judgement: You're able to make good decisions quickly and to ruthlessly prioritize to deliver high impact fast
- The ability to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces. You have good taste.
- You can clearly communicate product decisions and the rationale behind them. You’re comfortable making decisions without consensus and can tactfully and humbly persuade others in order to move decisions forward.
- You have experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, run a/b tests, and are resourceful when it comes to sourcing product insights.
- You’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction; you're self driven.
- You’re organized and care about the documentation of decisions.
- You’re able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- You have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications.
- To be in a timezone between GMT and GMT+2.
💸 Competitive salary & options package
👩💻 Remote-first processes (or an office if you're in London)
🔋 Personal growth fund and a bi-weekly afternoon dedicated to learning
🏖️ Retreats every 6 months in some cool place in Europe
💻 New equipment and budget to build your own workspace (fully specced MacBook Pro or equivalent, monitors, software etc.)
🍿 Team activities (virtual lunches, livestream yoga, etc)
📚 Kindle + ebooks
📅 Flexible working
Our tech stack 🕹
We don't expect you to be experienced with these, but in case you're interested here is our tech stack: https://stackshare.io/graphy/graphy
Now we would love to hear from you. Let us know a bit more about yourself below.
⚠️ No agencies, recruiters or outsourcing companies.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
The Graphy team 📊