GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll change the way the world defines wellness: mind, body, and mood.
We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across US, Europe, and Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active and reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Technology and Product Team in Portugal!
- Actively collaborate with various teams and stakeholders to continuously review and improve the current product functionality and performance;
- Build and manage high quality product roadmaps;
- Create goals, metrics and track its progress;
- Build and communicate product vision;
- Explore new ways of improving existing services, products and process;
- Manage our backlog and lead meetings with designers and developers;
- Participate in internal system integrations projects (ERP’s);
- Conduct feasibility studies with the squad members.
WHO YOU ARE
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- 4+ years of web product development;
- Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to generate reports and insights;
- Desirable experience with support and content channel management;
- Be able to make pragmatic decisions;
- Ability to to analyze complex process and make them simple, friendly and intuitive;
- Experience in agile development environments;
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a great desire to make things happen;
- Capacity to develop original ideas and solution.
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
1) WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance health.
2) GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
3) PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
4) PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
5) CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
6) CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
7) FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass... Check out our Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.