We are on a mission to help radiologists detect breast cancer earlier using deep learning.
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centres and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. We aim to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
We are proud that Kheiron is one of the winners of the first UK Government Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health and Care Awards, announced September 2020.
The Product Manager will be working to further develop our flagship product MiaTM
to optimise commercialisation opportunities. This role reports to the VP of Product.
This is a Product Management role to work with a squad of engineers, data analysts, clinical team members delivering next generation software and services in a medical device regulatory environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Assessing market feedback and post market surveillance on launch products.
- Working closely with specialists in clinical, engineering, security, data analysis, commercial, quality assurance (QA) and regulatory affairs (RA) to determine any optimisation for Mia and other product solutions post-launch.
- Successfully achieve new or updated regulatory clearances for any updated versions of Mia and other launched products in UK, EU, US and APAC
- Coordinating prioritisation and delivery of additional features and services to serve our customers
- Setting and to be accountable for assigned team key results
- Quickly developing strong and effective relationships with colleagues, especially in Clinical, Engineering, Commercial, Data Science, QA, RA and Marketing
- Attending conferences, trade shows and customer meetings as required
It'd be great if you have:
- Medical device product development experience in a regulated environment (ISO13485)
- Product development and deployment experience with software (ideally AI)
- Extensive experience with product management and the end to end product development lifecycle
- Demonstrable success in influencing internal and external stakeholders to help multidisciplinary project teams to deliver high quality product delivery or obtain executive buy-in
- Exceptional written and spoken communications skills across diverse audiences
- Passion for improving healthcare with cutting edge technology to help patients
What we can offer:
- You can be part of a team that literally changes the way we care for patients and save lives
- A fast paced, high impact environment in which you can learn and grow your skill set
- A competitive salary including equity to make you a partaker of our commercial success
- We care about your personal life - we offer extended parental leave, health insurance for your family through Bupa and mental health support through Spill
At Kheiron we celebrate diversity and inclusion, we strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.