At Ten, we are rapidly becoming the most trusted travel and lifestyle service platform in the world, working alongside many of the world’s top brands and delivering innovative, multi-category service to millions of valuable members globally. This role lies at the centre of our vision and plans, and is right for a brilliant Product leader who is talented enough and ambitious enough to define and lead the development of our platform.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for the successful Product Management of our consumer-facing, multi-market, multi-language, multi-sector and white labelled application, covering the very best in global travel and lifestyle services. You will work closely with the Head of Product and the wider Product Management team to design, manage, evolve and prioritise new features and enhancements.
- You are a day-to-day Product contact for all things relating to Product Management, working alongside our Client Services, Tech and Operations teams to manage requirements gathering, analysis, specifications and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Your will research, understand and communicate the needs of the user. You will work closely with the Product Managers and Product Design team to combine insights and analysis across analytics, consumer testing, research and feedback.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the application is being sufficiently tracked for data analysis. You will work with the Head of Product and wider team to devise what to track and how to analyse the data and report on it.You will work with the Product Design team to inform their consumer testing and design needs for features and enhancements. You are responsible for improving the usability of the Platform, in conjunction with the Product Design team and to pay special attention to usability, value-understanding, engagement, conversion, member experience and importantly repeat usage.
- You will run regular consultations with subject expert matters to find the right solution or generate ideas.
- You are responsible for writing user stories, acceptance criteria and specifications for new features, bugs or functionality improvements for the CRM, ready to be handed to the development team. You are responsible for analysing and responding to requests and enquiries for product information and/or changes. You will perform Product analysis to assess the need, urgency and impact on the Product for any requested changes and action accordingly.
- You are responsible for ensuring your priorities are met in Sprint planning and keep your finger on the pulse of any changes to prioritisation.
- You will work collaboratively with the rest of Product Management and the Product Delivery Team on bespoke requirements for corporate Client specific features and functionality.
- You are responsible for creating, maintaining and updating operational and product documentation on existing processes and functionality, such as functional specifications and data flows.
- You will challenge and fight for the best solutions for our members, particularly where product proposition, availability and coverage, and price competitiveness is concerned.
Solid Product Management experience with consumer-facing, ecommerce digital products.
A successful candidate will be:
- Passionate about all aspects of the user experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced and highly ambitious environment
- Demonstrative of excellent commercial acumen
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Is process driven, methodical and detail orientated
- Highly experienced in creating and managing product specifications (user stories, acceptance criteria etc)
- Can work autonomously and in a team
- Wants to keep learning – there’ll be significant opportunity to get deeper in, and closer to, strategy, technology, and the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Experienced following agile methodology
- Loves multi-stakeholder and cross-function working
What makes this role great?
- Using new technology and working on a green build platform which is only 2 years old and growing fast
- Working on a global product live in 40+ markets
- Being able to see your work brought to life quickly and used by thousands of members
Our people are at the heart of the business and we have a culture of recognition and reward – both through regular appraisals but also annual Extra Mile Awards where we celebrate those who have gone that extra mile in their role. We also encourage all our staff to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career at Ten and we are there every step of the way in supporting development.
All our employees also enjoy a range of benefits regardless of where they are based. Not only do we enjoy monthly Treats on Ten (on the tenth of each month!) but employees also get 3 extra days of annual leave in their third year and an extra month of every 5 years. In line with these milestone lengths of service, we also operate a Ten Loyalty Reward program – this is a bonus (although we prefer to refer to this as ‘extra spending money’) that is awarded once these milestones are reached. The thinking behind the program is that not only does it recognise and reward commitment and loyalty to the business, but it can also be used to fund the adventures to be had during sabbaticals – this is the main intention and driving force behind the program. We want to give our people extra spending money so that they can truly enjoy their sabbaticals.
Other benefits that Ten offer, specific to the UK office, range between an employer-contributory company pension (with a scheme that allows full decision making about what investments are made, levels of risk, ethical funds etc), all the way through to various discounts on both travel and entertainment events (the latter is of course available regardless of location). There are also lots of social events throughout the year (including drinks on the last Friday of the month) as well as a break-out room where employees can relax (or, if they wish, play one of the numerous games we provide!) whilst enjoying our latest fruit drop or “Breakfast on Ten”.
We also offer season ticket loans, access to childcare voucher and cycle schemes and, one of our more popular perks, working holiday opportunities with the ability to work from any of our 20+ offices without taking annual leave.