The Advanced Technologies and Autonomy team is responsible for delivering highly available, high quality systems to enable NIO’s Autonomous driving vehicles. Our mission is to provide the next generation of hardware, software and algorithmic solutions. This includes but not limited to sensing, compute, storage as well as vehicle controls and safety system compute.
What the team works on:
• Autonomy hardware and software architecture
• Design, development, integration, and test of autonomous compute and sensing hardware
• Mass storage and Event Data Recorders
• Vehicle and Safety Controller HW and related functions
• Environment and Sensor modeling and simulation
• Autonomy Al and Controls
• Autonomy R&D Tools
• Autonomy compute and sensing HW and SW redundancy
• Sensing, GPS and IMU hardware, software, and integration
• Autonomy compute communication (sensing, compute, and controller inter-ECU communication)
As Product Manager for the Autonomous Driving architecture you will be responsible for defining and tracking sensor and compute requirements to meet the demands of the AD stack. Supporting build vs by decisions across several components. Evaluating a wide range of technology options and supporting engineering teams.