We’re looking for a seasoned product manager who will define, own and solve problems for our customers and deliver the best-in-class broker experience leading the team of talented engineers and designers.
You’ll be responsible for
- Collaborating with the cross-functional team consists of sales, marketing, design, engineering specialists and thinking through the end-to-end experience including our website and broker portal to delight our customers
- Working with senior stakeholders, defining and executing the product vision and strategy, prioritising the roadmap, managing product development
- Being a customer advocate in business and tech, gathering and translating quant and qual data to formulate hypotheses and drive product decisions
- Bringing the best product management practices to the workplace
- Building successful products, prioritising and make trade-offs. Demonstrating product ownership.
- Demonstrating a strong sense of user experience and visual design quality.
- Managing varying stakeholders, getting their buy in and prioritising the value you can add to customers.
- Using product analytics and user research, to be rigorous about predicting and measuring impact.
- Strong knowledge of an agile software development process (Scrum).
- Chameleon communicator, able to change your communication style to get the best from stakeholders and teammates.
- Customers first, inspiring others to think this way while making sure this isn't at the expense of commerciality.
- Commercial, you understand how your product scope should contribute towards the wider business.
- Problem solver, able to find problems, take responsibility and make decisions on how to solve them.
- Delivery-focused, eager to work in fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Optimistic and resilient, every problem for you framed as an opportunity.
- Competitive compensation (base + equity);
- An opportunity to lead an engineering team;
- A compelling mission, to simplify lending for an underserved segment of society; and
- An exceptional team, bringing diverse experience from the worlds of technology, strategy consulting, banking, private equity, hedge funds and credit.