Vinted is Europe’s biggest pre-loved fashion marketplace, with 45 million members in 15 countries. We want to make second-hand the first choice worldwide.
A team of over 1000 people from Vinted’s offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Prague, Amsterdam, and Utrecht develop and support our platform. We share a unique work culture that’s based on aiming high, taking ownership, co-creating, caring, and growth.
Vinted is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion/beliefs, disability or age. We truly believe when we can be fully ourselves, we work better.
About the role:
We are on the mission to build the most affordable and the most sustainable global shipping offering. We believe that we have built great products for Vinted marketplace that other merchants could benefit from.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to lead integrations with e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Wix, WooCommerce, Square and others. It won’t be just about integration between platforms, but solving customer needs by bringing experiences together. In this role, you’ll become an integral part of one of the fastest-growing teams within Vinted. This role offers a unique opportunity to work on the new and innovative products that are set to redefine how merchants ship their parcels across Europe and beyond.
In this position, you’ll:
- Set product strategy and roadmap, while taking a collaborative approach with your cross-functional team to execute
- Establish a bar rising working relationships with partners to build a world-class API based integrations that customers love and drives Vinted business forward
- Be accountable to the end-to-end success of your product area through the OKR framework
- Drive standardization and repeatability of integration process while remaining flexible to details around the edges
- Collaborate closely with other Product teams to improve shipping service through technical innovations
- Coordinate with Marketing and Commerce teams to identify strategic opportunities with platform partners
- Strong understanding of API technologies and experience working directly with software engineers
- Experience building products at a fast pace with a heavy dose of ambiguity
- Expert in written communication which conveys the message to people with different backgrounds like engineering, marketing, data, business and design
- A passionate learner who’s able to understand abstract concepts and translate them into clear tasks and objectives
- You are data-driven to understand the impact of initiatives and identify opportunities to explore
- Experience with e-commerce and shipping is preferred
- Experience integrating with e-commerce platforms is a huge plus
- Opportunity to join our share options programme
- Learning budget (13.2% from net yearly salary)
- 25 working days of holiday
- Remote workout classes
- Mental- and emotional-health support from Mindletic
- Private health insurance
- A canteen that serves homemade food at friendly prices
- Monthly team-building events
- A personal budget for shopping on Vinted
- Work anywhere in the EU for 90 days out of the year
- Dog-friendly office
- Home office support (IT workstation equipment provided + a personal budget of up to 540 € for home workplace furniture)
We want people to work from where they’re most comfortable, which is why we’re using a hybrid workplace model at Vinted for the foreseeable future.
Hybrid means that we encourage working from the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and the remainder of your time from either home or the office, but it’s not required. You’re welcome to work from either location all or some of the time, depending on what you think is best and safest for you, and how the Covid-19 situation is developing where you are.
The salary range starts at 3,955 € (gross) per month.
If this sounds interesting – you may well be just who we need. Apply before 17th December 2021 and we’ll be in touch.