As a Product Manager at Curalate, you'll join a close-knit team of engineers, designers, researchers and support peeps to build the future of visual commerce.
We're not hiring project managers; you'll be given substantial feature ownership on products that sit at the intersection of big data and computer vision.
You’ll gather complex needs from across the company, collaborating closely with our founders and as well as Customer Success, Account Management, Sales and Marketing evangelizing your product vision through customer research, data analysis and the strength of your convictions. You’ll balance shipping truly innovative advances with keeping our promises to existing customers.
We're not religious about process methodologies; we believe in using iterative processes that work for the moment, and holding retrospectives to improve how we work over time.
- People enjoy working with you, and you bring out the best in your team
- You’re fascinated with how people engage with software both in their personal lives and at work
- You obsess over data and growth. You love digging into data and extracting meaningful insights to make smart product decisions. Ideally, you have a background in statistics or analytics
- You have a good sense of which features are essential for a product launch and which ones can be scaled back or done later, and you focus the team on the key priorities
- You delve deep into technical requirements, appreciating their complexity but expressing them in clear, concise ways.
- You're hyper-organized, practical, and love finding new ways to do things faster and better
- You write clear user stories and specs and test your product like a champ
- You have a BA/BS in computer science or engineering, or you have 2+ years of experience in product management, program management or a related field
Curalate is the leading visual content monetization platform and a partner to 800 of the world's leading brands. We make it easier for consumers to discover brands across the digital ecosystem and, using the power of visual content, make it more compelling for consumers to buy. We’re a passionate team of visual thinkers, makers, and storytellers dedicated to helping brands create discover, activate, and measure visual connections with consumers. And we’re building something really powerful.
Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you.
No recruiters, please.