We’re looking for a Product Manager who has experience in consulting and building software at scale, ideally in a number of different industries.
For this role, we’re specifically looking for people who have experience with data-focused products (bonus marks for experience with AWS data tooling) and working with data scientists and data engineers. You’ll be working with one of our highest growth clients and an incredible team of engineers, designers, and product managers to develop scalable data solutions. If you enjoy helping shape products that make data organized, accessible, and useful, we’d love to talk.
Your first project will be to manage the development of a data platform used by both data scientists and non-technical users to help companies make business and people decisions. Top priorities over the coming year include data enrichment, entity resolution, API development, and creating a process to productionize custom models built by data scientists.
- Deep experience building products, potentially across a variety of industries
- Proven experience working on data-focused products and influencing highly technical teams
- Stakeholder management excellence
- Proven delivery acumen using agile delivery methods and scrum rituals, especially in large scale software builds that span multiple work streams
- Strong history of collaboration with designers and/or user researchers
- Ability to build and pitch product narratives and align both technical and non-technical stakeholders using decks and problem-solving frameworks
- Past experiences with management or technology consulting are bonuses
About Our Product Team
We handle projects end-to-end. From initial discovery and research to definition and priority of our scope, product managers shape and manage the product development lifecycle.
We build solutions that change the way our clients look at technology. The core of our work is strong collaboration with our client partners. Product managers create value beyond the projects we deliver by advocating for long-term best practices.
We work closely with teams who are dedicated and experienced in their craft. From engineers to designers, product managers bring out the best in their teams through clear execution plans and processes, supported by strong communication and risks mitigation.
Our mission is to be the best place in Canada for product and delivery people to learn, work, and grow. Continue to build on top of your deep product expertise through lunch-and-learns and our growth-oriented culture.
TWG believes in transparency and publicly shares salary ranges with each of our job postings. The salary range for this position is:
$80,000 - $100,000 (plus bonus)
TWG reviews our salary ranges using data collected through the hiring process, publicly published salary reports and salary information shared with similar companies in our industry. TWG employees have public access to all salary ranges for all positions through our Employee Handbook.
If you have any questions about TWG’s salary ranges, please email us at [email protected]
What we value
TWG is championing a revolution in software design, turning traditional engagements into lasting partnerships that create real value for everyone involved.
We believe that in order to impact the organizations and communities that we serve, we need to champion an inclusive and equitable culture. We listen, learn, and act on behalf of our team to ensure that everyone has a chance to bring their ideas and contributions to our work, programs, and events. Having a diverse work environment where everyone can be their authentic self is at the heart of TWG.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Unlimited paid personal days
- Work from home with one-time Work from home office allowance
- Hybrid benefits plan: prescriptions, dental, fertility, insurance and health spending account
- Paid phone plan
- Computer hardware program
- Group RRSP program with matching program after 1 year
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate gym rate and wellness allowance
- Learning culture: professional development allowance, in-house lunch and learns, conferences and training courses
- Stocked kitchen with healthy treats, juices, coffee and premium beer
- Company retreats and socials
- Pet-friendly office
- Weekly rituals to stay connected while we’re apart: weekly yoga via zoom, company wide standups, meditation, weekly company wide demos, monthly lunches, and quarterly town halls
- Company commitment to matching employee donations to organizations supporting Black Lives Matter
TWG is committed to diversity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including aboriginal persons, francophones, persons with family caregiving responsibilities, members of sexual minority groups, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women.