Our San Francisco based team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation, a SaaS cloud-based clinical platform. Since inception, we’ve been focused on building a delightful world-class experience that empowers physicians to deliver phenomenal care to patients. We’ve enjoyed considerable growth and are now looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Director of Product Management.
We succeed by creating value in a space that we're privileged to participate in, and our growth is driven by our product's reputation. As a member of the product team you'll be a critical part of Elation, responsible for quickly and elegantly solving problems in care delivery. Your job here will be to lead efforts that make physicians more effective, and patients healthier.
At Elation Health, we believe that access to data is critical to providing this phenomenal care. We are looking for a product leader who demonstrates an understanding of the evolving industry, market, and consumer habits to own and develop this key product line and deliver this critical value to our customers.
- Work with the product team and senior leadership to craft and drive a product roadmap for our data services, API, and integration platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to align requirements and prioritization and incorporate the voice of current and prospective customers to our organization vision and strategy
- Partner with a cross functional team from engineering, marketing, and customer success to create and deliver impactful new features and product improvements
- Establish and measure success criteria and metrics to promote excellent prioritization and decision making
- 8+ years experience in a product management role, having successfully led product efforts from concept through launch
- At least 4 years of experience leading product for API platform, data services, and developers
- Owned a revenue line or target for API products or data services
- Can clearly articulate how their work directly tied to the business and had an impact to the business
- Strong design and UX experience
- An analytical mindset and a hypothesis-based decision maker
- Experience using product feedback mechanisms at scale to influence behavior change
- Enthusiasm about solving problems in healthcare
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong sense of empathy
Strong emphasis on collaboration and joint ownership across teams and organizations and the ability to operate independently to navigate organizational complexities and obtain resources needed to move initiatives forward.
- Strong organizational skills: prioritization, effective time management, conflict resolution, risk identification, and mitigation.
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills: Leader, express ideas easily and clearly, run productive meetings, and decisive
- Experience hiring and developing high functioning product management teams