All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink Labs is looking for a Developer Tools Product Manager to build successful developer tools in response to user feedback and company strategy. We’re seeking a talented, passionate and highly entrepreneurial team player. You will work with a broad group of stakeholders ranging from marketing, account management, and engineering to discover, design, build, deliver and improve our developer tools.
- Manage and coordinate multiple moving pieces of the product
- Owns all products that are developer-facing: feeds page, website, documentation, explorer
- Productize each step of the developer journey, from the start (events, social media, etc) right the way through to conversion (developing smart contracts)
- Grows our suite of developer products in line with company OKRs
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Experience with open source software
- Successful track record in making great developer tools & owning developer experience
- Extremely organized, entrepreneurial and possess a growth mindset
- Strategic thinker who can take an overarching view of developer UX and fine tune each of the steps that leads to conversion
- Strong interest the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better
- Data driven thinker who can identify troubleshoot dropout peaks throughout the funnel
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper
. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google
, SWIFT, and many more.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.