Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers alike with the captivating imagery that makes a real impact. As a market leader in travel and tourism technology, we help get people excited to scuba dive in Tahiti, explore Napa’s wine country, and bungee jump in Queenstown. CrowdRiff’s visual marketing platform helps marketers source, organize and publish visuals at scale.
Our team is a motivated and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals and delight our customers. If you’re passionate about helping everyone see what matters, you’re just our type.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join CrowdRiff’s rapidly growing team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a visual automation platform that’s transforming the travel industry. We are looking for someone who will be the voice of our customer, and live at the intersection between design, development, and business. You will take ownership and execute product planning, working well under pressure as you thrive in ambiguity, demonstrating strategic thinking.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the go-to person for all things product; you will tackle complex user and business problems and you’re able to balance both needs and prioritize effectively
- Research and articulate the needs of our customers and business; identifying opportunities for product growth and innovation
- You will think holistically about the workflow and edge cases and can ask the right questions to uncover and remove potential roadblocks
- You can define the scope of features, crucially breaking down work to validate the riskiest hypotheses, demonstrating natural leadership and guiding the team through this process; working collaboratively towards resolution
- You will work cross-functionally with our scrum master, developers, customer success, sales, and design team
- Constantly research trends and be up to date on the latest products, services and tools - make effective decisions
What we are looking for:
- Experience in either Computer Science / Engineering, UX Design or other areas of building products
- At least 4+ years experience in a product management role at a technology company (ideally a web or mobile product)
- A self-motivated and results-oriented style; you have validated an idea, launched a product, measured results, and iterated to improve it
- You work well with stakeholders and can balance inputs and needs from the organization, showing a high degree of accountability
- You are committed to continuous learning and problem solving
- You have a knack for knowing what customers want; you have begun to develop your product gut
- You are a humble, team-oriented attitude that empowers the success of your team
- Interesting and challenging work in a friendly, inclusive culture
- A generous vacation policy and unique travel-focused benefits. (You’ll even be able to visit our client destinations around the globe!)
- Light filled, dog-friendly and human-friendly office near King + Spadina
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Macbook Pro
- Regular team building events & a well stocked tea/coffee bar + snacks
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Travel Benefit (Presto)
- Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events
If this sounds like you, or even a little bit like you; we want to hear from you! Here at CrowdRiff, we feel that great skills build great teams. Big (and small) ideas as well as diversity of thought build great products; so we’d love to start a discussion to understand how we could work together. We’re always looking for smart kind and dedicated people interested in working at the intersection of travel, tech and visual media.
Excited yet? Here’s more about us … visit our website or check us out on Instagram.
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.