At Airtable, our mission is to democratize software creation. We’re building a platform that empowers every business, from solo entrepreneurs to the world’s largest enterprises, to create custom software for their processes and workflows. Today, over half of Fortune 1000 companies already use Airtable to increase their coordination, agility, and efficiency.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Product Manager to drive deep value and sustained success among our largest customers, present and future. If you excel at working with large SaaS customers, go-to-market teams, and especially engineering teams to untangle complexity and deliver impact, we’d love to work with you.
What you'll do
- Deeply understand enterprise customers, their needs, and the broader market
- Develop and own our enterprise product strategy and roadmap
- Empower your team by providing context, setting direction, and building alignment
- Drive customer-driven decisions, clear prioritization, and efficient execution in the face of ambiguity and complexity
- Coordinate cross-functionally with with leadership, our go-to-market teams, and other key stakeholders across the company
- Build processes that will scale as our team and company grow
Who you are
- You have 6+ years of experience as a product manager at an enterprise SaaS company. Experience working on identity, authentication, permissions, and large-scale collaboration is a plus. Experience working on a self-serve SaaS product is also a plus.
- You have a strong technical background and excel at analytical thinking
- You have built products with deep product and UX design requirements
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results
- You are mission-first and understand that your success is measured by your product and team’s success
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world.
Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.