We're looking for an experienced product manager to join our mobile-first food-delivery brand, Ando. It's completely delicious! (Want to learn more? Here's a FastCompany interview with co-founder David Chang.)
Love envisioning, defining and organizing product roadmaps? Say hi.
- Organize and drive the product roadmap with a strong team of designers and engineers
- Work collaboratively with operations and marketing teams on launching new initiatives
- Help define our culture, process and team
- You have worked with teams to build and ship products that users love
- You know how to dig into data and user interviews to uncover critical insights
- You can create a bridge between the grand vision and what the team needs to do week after week
- You understand the complexities of the mobile product lifecycle
- You love working in teams and work great under pressure
- 2+ years in consumer applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to be flexible, and to quickly adapt to new information
- Experience working for an engineering-driven company and/or a startup
- Experience with process automation systems a plus
- Bonus points if you love eating, or cooking, or both
This is a full-time role with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance. We offer pre-tax flexible spending accounts for both health and transportation.
We make amazing food, the mobile app to order it and the backend platform to cook and deliver it! Our product development office is in downtown New York City.