The Director of Product, Onboarding is a senior Product Manager role that will drive the ideation of a onboarding experience improvements and work closely with engineering to implement. The successful candidate will have an owner/operator mentality to drive conversion rate optimization as well as improve LTV. The Director of Product, Onboarding will fulfill a dynamic role across the org and help stitch together lead generation, marketing, engineering, and design. The candidate is equal parts Product Manager and Business Analyst who can understand the needs of the end user but also work collaboratively with product, engineers, data scientists to design and develop programs that will focus on key metrics.
- Own the onboarding experience of all new members from the moment they touch our website through the first few days of activity
- Partner with marketing, design, senior leadership to come up with new ways to improve conversion rate and onboarding experience
- Partner with design and engineering to implement improvements to the onboarding experience
- Define business cases and prioritize among competing initiatives to meet key goals
- Continually test and learn from many different approaches with an eye to optimize against goals.
- Drive continual improvement and test and learn thinking across the organization
- Identify pain points in onboarding quickly and find solutions just as fast so we can keep the customer experience best in class
- 5-10 years of work experience in Product Management, Growth, Business Operations, or Strategy Consulting
- Minimum 2 years in Product Management / Business owner role
- A love of data – can analyze a marketing funnel to size growth opportunities, build tests to measure the impact, and synthesize raw data into actionable campaigns for new and existing initiatives
- Structured thinker and ability to solve complex problems and manage projects
- Demonstrated track record in growth experimentation
- Candidate should have an understanding of fintech peer group, disruptors, vendor landscape and emerging providers
- Candidate should have experience working cross functionally including Product, Analytics, Engineering, Business Development and CRM platforms
- Strong presentation skills a must
- Self-starter with drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment
Compensation and benefits
- This is a full-time role with meaningful equity in the company and a competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefit
- Free food and snacks
- Annual company retreat
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
Doola is building the OS for the next generation of online businesses. Formation. Legal Docs. EIN. US Address. Bank Account. Payments. Taxes. Website. US Phone Number. $1000s in Software Perks. And More. We handle the operational details. You grow your business. From start to six figures+ in revenue, we're with our companies for the long term.
Our mission is to unlock the potential of human entrepreneurship and democratize access to wealth creation by empowering anyone in the world to turn their dream idea into their dream US business.
We're seeing some exciting growth right now. Our product resonates strongly with customers worldwide, and we have worked with entrepreneurs on every continent (except Antarctica, yet!). We're backed by some of the top investors in the world, including Nexus Venture Partners, Harvard Management Company, Y Combinator, and HustleFund, and you'll be an early member of our rapidly growing company. We know we're only scratching the surface of what's possible in terms of the value we know we can provide.
Our customers come from all walks of life, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Doola.
Doola is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Doola considers qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Doola is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for talented individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.