What you'll do:
Product website experience:
- Own vimeo.com website user experience and key global components.
- Create and define a roadmap for our marketing website.
- Manage and lead prioritization process for stakeholder requests for improvements and changes to the marketing website.
- Has direct experience leading product for key product areas such as home page, landing pages, global navigation, case study pages, etc.
Product and Business Analysis:
- Understand and be able to distill large complex data sets into key learnings, actionable insights and experiment recommendations
- Partner with engineers, designers, and product managers in the growth team to bring data and analysis to help inform and guide day-to-day decision making and prioritization.
- Proactively identify opportunities in key growth areas of focus, including user acquisition, activation, retention, monetization, international, and mobile growth.
- Partner and collaborate with multiple data teams throughout the organization to get access to data across different systems and platforms.
- Partner with user research team to balance quantitative data with qualitative data where appropriate.
- Effectively visualize, share and communicate key learnings and takeaways from experiments and analysis within the team and across the organization.
Product Growth and Experimentation:
- Drive key metrics and growth levers from analysis through learning and iteration to achieve measurable impact. (actively monitoring, proactively driving and discovering opportunities)
- Research and support ideation, brainstorming, and prioritization process with quantitative data (quantify, qualify opportunities, impact assessment, sizing, etc -- add data/ discovery aspect into grooming - add quantitative rigor to process)
- Translate data insights and learnings into opportunities and potential experiments
- Partner with product, design and engineering to design, build and implement experiments that test hypotheses informed by data
- Analyze experiment results to determine outcomes and learnings for future experiments and iterations.
- (test design and analysis)
Strategy and Communication:
- Strong communication
- Monitor and investigate shifts in key business trends
- Build, maintain, and analyze forecasting models
- Reporting on experimentation
- Impact performance modeling and reporting
- Must be comfortable communicating, discussing, and debating insights with leaders within the organization.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of experience in a growth or product role
- 1+ years experience with product optimization or growth best practices.
- 1+ years experience in SQL and/or other programming language.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics or other quantitative field) or 4+ years of equivalent technical experience
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, keyboard shortcuts, etc.)
- Consistent track record in using quantitative analysis to drive product and/or business decisions
- Familiarity with SaaS subscription businesses strongly preferred
- Strong presentation skills are a must
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. We empower over 175 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest brands — to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos and to reach teams, audiences and customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 600 passionate, dedicated humans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse and global community that we serve, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders and culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.