We believe that people who make great things should get paid for the value they give to the world. We strive to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it fast and easy to run a business as a professional creator, so that creators can focus on making art.
Patreon aspires to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive work environments. A diversity of perspectives will help us build for our diverse community of creators and patrons, and enable us to best accomplish our mission of funding the creative class.
We work hard to maintain a bottom-up decision-making culture. We empower our employees by providing a clear vision and tools to fulfill that vision. We believe that hiring smart, ambitious people and giving them strong ownership of their work leads to the best results.
Patreon is looking for someone to bring expertise and leadership to our Growth team. Our company and team are growing fast, and we are looking for someone to own a big part of our growth roadmap. We need someone to work closely with our VP of Growth and Marketing to run our growth process, prioritize, and focus on the highest-impact work to drive toward our company growth goals.
What you would do:
- Dive into our data to understand how Patreon grows and learn everything about our users; work with the support of our data science team to model the impact of your roadmap
- Plan, build and prioritize the growth roadmap for a team of engineers, data scientists and designers across areas such as referral and virality, funnel optimization, SEO, and retention (to name a few)
- Run a rapid, experiment-driven sprint process that focuses on tracking and improving key metrics for our business
- Communicate your progress across Patreon - both ongoing sprint progress as well as learnings and wins
- Recommend changes to operating processes, team structure and organization to better achieve our growth goals
Skills you possess:
- Highly analytical with an ability to turn data into recommendations for your roadmap - knowledge of analytics platforms (ex: Amplitude, Mixpanel, KISSMetrics), reporting systems and SQL is a big plus
- You are a natural leader able to inspire and motivate a growing team
- Impeccably organized in a fast-paced environment - you can move from analysis, to sprint planning and spec building, to communicating progress effortlessly
- Creative problem solving - you can generate growth ideas and come up with minimum viable experiments to determine their impact
- Customer empathy - you care deeply about understanding our user base
- Expert-level prioritization - you can ensure that the team is always working on the most impactful projects
What you will be able to accomplish:
- Exponentially increase Patreon’s growth trajectory and gain visibility at all levels of the company
- Make a big impact across the entire funnel from acquisition and activation, to retention and virality
- Empower creators with the tools to grow their audience and network
- Experiment with new features to drive the strategic direction of the company
- Turn Patreon into a household name; you’ll wonder if there was ever a time that a creator didn’t know about Patreon!
With whom you’ll get to work with:
- VP Growth Marketing - Adam
- Our crazy fast Growth engineering team
- The best data science team in all the land
- World class product managers and designers
- Executives across the organization - from product to engineering to operations
Patreon is an Equal Opportunity Employer